Have you ever wondered what makes someone turn on their parents and the people that love them? Did they have a rough day at school? Was there a break up? What is it that goes on in a person minds where they lose respect for others? In spite of the love and time people commit to one another often it's never enough? My question to you " How do you balance? "
As a Mother of Five I play balancing act each day.5 different people,5 personalities and 5 attitudes and the list goes on.Often I feel really bad and wonder if there was anything I could have did in a diffrent way."Would it really make a diffrence?"
ReplyDeleteAs I strive to stay strong and very still.Life challenges can bring upon many mixed emotions.To answer the question of " Would life decision would have had an impact? Truth is the answer is absolutley not" This was one of God's Plan to make me the woman that he wanted me to be.Strong,Intelligent and determine with a heart of Gold.
ReplyDelete